narutorp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals

3 posters

Go down

Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals Empty Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals

Post  Capt. Karate Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:04 am

My characters name is Capt. Karate. Captain of a flying galleon by the name of "Sea Ghost," he and his crew sail the skies while practicing Tae Kwon Do Tang Soo Do. His details are included below. Razz

Name: Patrick Karate
Capt. Karate

History:

Patrick Karate was born in 1852. He lived close to the sea shore during the first 10 years of his life, and he would often spend hours training on the beach. This was how he earned the nickname of "Karate".

One dark and cloudy afternoon he caught sight of a pirate ship not far off from the beach. Seizing his chance at glory, he dived into the waters and made his way to the ship. Once there, he noticed that there was nobody aboard. Curious and a little confused, he began to examine the ship more carefully. Suddenly he thought he saw something move behind a barrel in the stern. Looking around, he spied a piece of driftwood. Gripping it tightly, he tip-toed up to the barrel. He had just enough time to make out a strangled "AAAHHGG!" before the pirat leaped out at him with a club and skillfully smash him across the head.

When he awoke, he found himself lying in a soft bed, in a small cabin. Out of the corner of his eye he slowly realized he was not alone. Beside the bed and seated in a chair, was a typical looking pirate. The pirate seemed to realize that Karate had woken because he jumped up and yelled, "He's awake! He's awake! Come quickly!" Karate heard a pounding like thunder as the rest of the crew made their way to the door.

"Move, you floppy eared excuse for a pirate!"
"Me? Floppy eared? I'm gonna git you for that one!"
"Get out of the way!"
"Move!"
"Owwww--augh! Gerrof of my foot!"

The door seemed to hold for a second, but then it completely fell apart leaving the doorway packed with pirates. The first pirate (the one who was in the room when he woke up) looked sternly at the pirates and said "You bunch of no-good ruffians! Stop making so much noise."

The room became silent immediately.

"Now then," said the old pirate, "I think some explanations are in order. My name is Scruffy and these men and I are the crew of this ship. We saw you on the beach practicing your karate and having decided to set a trap for you. Please don't misunderstand, we meant you no harm, but we're in big trouble."

"You see," Scruffy continued, "our dear captain (sob) has recently passed away and we've got no captain! (wails and sobs from the crew) We're all alone! Waaaaa!" Sad

"I'm very sorry to hear that, but what can I do about it?" Karate asked curiously.

Getting control of themselves, Scruffy and pleadingly at Karate.

"We was sort of hoping you would be wanting to take over for the captain like."

Karate couldn't turn them down with them looking so eagerly at him and besides, he always wanted to have a ship of his own.

"Alright," he said, "I'll be your captain. However, we won't be pirates."

"Won't be pirates?" The crew gaped at him incredulously.

"No," Captain Karate said firmly. "from now on we will be the new coast guard."

"Hooray!" The crew shouted.

And that is Captain Karate's history as I know it.

Looks: Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals Martialarts-main_Full

And his crew: Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals Royal-navy-crew

Capt. Karate

Ninja cards
Ninja One:
Ninja Two:

Back to top Go down

Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals Empty Re: Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals

Post  Kei Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:25 am

alright there are a good bit of problems with this post
1.this is a ninja rpg sight not pirate
2.no crew
3.you cannot use the faces for words.
so denied until you can fix these problems

Kei
Admin

https://narutorevalation.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals Empty Re: Capt. Karate and his Scurvy band of Rascals

Post  Capt. Karate Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:41 pm

"alright there are a good bit of problems with this post"

Well, my friend, there are a few problems with your post. Writing without the use of grammar is like gibbering at someone without using any words. So, stop gibbering at me and talk like a respectable and dignified human being. Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

"1.this is a ninja rpg sight not pirate"

My character is known as Captain Karate. Why? Because a) he is the captain of a ship (explained in history) and b) because he is a master in the martial arts. He's just like a ninja with his martial art skills. He can do flips, lightning fast punches and kicks, rolls, jumps, and all sorts of other things like ninja. So you see, he fits in just fine.

"2.no crew"

What do you mean "no crew"? Is it not allowed to write about the history of the character? Should the character live in a world ALL BY HIMSELF or do you actually want him to have some sort of connection with other life forms? Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

"3.you cannot use the faces for words."

Um...why not?

"so denied until you can fix these problems"

"Denied?"

"Denied?"

What kind of welcome is that?

You know, you should be glad to have someone else besides you here. I see you're the ONLY ONE active here, so you might be a little bit grateful that I bothered to join at all.

By the way, the reason that I joined at all is because a friend (Josh Devera) posted a bulletin on Myspace and asked me too. However, that won't stop me from being indignant at being treated like this. Sheesh. You'd think it was an honor to join this little forum. Sheesh. Sheesh. Sheesh.

Capt. Karate

Ninja cards
Ninja One:
Ninja Two:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 pm

dude who do you think that kei is dude its me i was just doing my job as admin of the site.
and comeon lol patrick just calm down dude i was just saying i made this site its me josh.
and i didnt see it that way now i only have one question to ask you
1.what village do you belong to(there is a list of them on the home page.)

Kei
Admin

https://narutorevalation.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Capt. Karate Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Kei wrote:dude who do you think that kei is dude its me i was just doing my job as admin of the site.
and comeon lol patrick just calm down dude i was just saying i made this site its me josh.
and i didnt see it that way now i only have one question to ask you
1.what village do you belong to(there is a list of them on the home page.)

Okay, sorry, Josh. Very Happy lol! I get a little upset when people talk to me like that. BUT, if it's my good good good friend Josh then that's a different matter altogether! lol!

Captain Karate belongs to the Village hidden in the Sand.

Capt. Karate

Ninja cards
Ninja One:
Ninja Two:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Osamu Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Alright than, Well im going to go ahead and say approved.

But someone may say no to me, but oh well Im approving it anyway. Welcome aboard.

Raiden Osamu
Admin

Ninja cards
Ninja One: Raiden Osamu
Ninja Two:

Back to top Go down

Post  Capt. Karate Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Raiden Osamu wrote:Alright than, Well im going to go ahead and say approved.

But someone may say no to me, but oh well Im approving it anyway. Welcome aboard.

Thankee, kind ser!

Doo I no yoo too? Smile

(By the way, Captain Karate was in a fight with another ninja gang and he got hit in the mouth; he's been talking funny ever since)

Capt. Karate

Ninja cards
Ninja One:
Ninja Two:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Osamu Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:03 pm

No, i don't think so, but im one of Kei's friends.

Raiden Osamu
Admin

Ninja cards
Ninja One: Raiden Osamu
Ninja Two:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum